AddressNathan Road 58-62,13th floor,C1,Tsim Sha Tsui,Kowloon,HongKong,Asia
€ 18 average price per room/bed (the price is per 1 night only)
€ 7.5 average price per Dorm/bed (the price is per 1 night only)
Info & DescriptionHonesty and Friendliness are the principles of Travellers Friendship Hostel.
NEWS for all valued customers who need book dorm beds:
Please email us if you want to book and we guarantee that the dorms are the **CHEAPEST** Ever you can get in HK!!!!!! You can simply get the email address by google.
Once again, We remind all the budget travelers, dorms type in Hong Kong is different with other country. They are also with different classes, 2-bed, 4-bed, 7-bed, 8-bed, 12-bed. All of them are providing the cheapest and most basic accommodation. If customers do not want pay more than USD11 per night, we advise customers to keep in mind that not to be too demanding.
***Don't let the chance gone!!!
Discount Available Now ~!!! Please EMAIL us BEFORE you book.
***Discounted Day Tours & DIsneyland/ Ocean Park/ Ngong Ping 360/ Madam Tussauds TICKETS Available!
Please email us for further details.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Our group expanded to have more than 100 rooms with different combinations, spreading into different floors around main office.So in any period, even at the high seasons in Hong Kong, you can still reserve a room here.
Perfectly located in the heart of Kowloon Peninsula - famous Tsim Sha Tsui area with utmost convenience. Premiere shopping and entertainment district. Within just a few minutes to walk you can enjoy dinner in Chinese or Western restaurants. Alternatively, McDonalds, KFC are all local. Many 24 hour shops, Bars, Disco and supermarkets are also nearby here. Tsim Sha Tsui is just beside the Victoria Harbor. Tourists can enjoy the great sea view and the famous night scene of Hong Kong Island at the sea side.
All public vehicles are nearby here:
- Airport Bus Stop - 30M, 30 seconds walk
- Railway Station - 100M, 1 minute walk
- MTR Subway - 20M, 10 seconds walk
- Star Ferry - 500M, 5 minutes walk
- Bus, Taxi Stop - near the hostel
- Victoria Harbor - 2 minutes walk
- Cultural Centre - 3 minutes walk
- Avenue of Stars - 3 minutes walk
- Science Museum - 5 minutes walk
- Space Museum - 5 minutes walk
- Kowloon Park - 2 minutes walk
- SOGO Shopping Center - 3 minutes walk
- Harbor City - 3 minutes walk
- Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre - 5 minutes by subway
- Temple Street - 5 minutes by subway
- Victoria Peak - 5 minutes by subway
- Lan Kwai Fong - 10 minutes by subway
- Ocean Park - 30 minutes by bus
- Disneyland - 40 minutes by subway
- Po Lin Monastery - 30 minutes by bus
- Restaurant - near the hostel
- Feature fastfood stores - near the hostel
With Largest variety of rooms (Budget, Moderate standard, Deluxe & Super Deluxe Room). More than 100 rooms with different combinations, capable to accommodate for large groups. The largest room size in HK with 70% of rooms are with windows!! (Pls request window room through email, sometimes with extra charge)
- All single room is without window.
- 4 bed private ensuite: Mostly with 2 king size beds. Only 3 rooms with 1 double and 2 single beds.
- 3 bed private ensuite: Mostly with 1 double & 1 single beds. Only 3 rooms with 1 bunk bed and 1 single bed.
- Super Deluxe Room is to guarantee with window while the normal deluxe room is not guaranteed with window. The room arrangement is depends on the on day room availability and different customer's rate, the earlier you book, the cheaper it is; the higher rates, the better quality the room.
- 2-window (270 degree) is not for sale online, please email for further information and have to book much in advance.
'some pictures shown refer to the deluxe rooms but some are standard basic rooms, please email to have more information.
Kindly send us email for the room type request.
ROOM FACILITIES & SERVICE
We have free local direct-line telephone, IDD, color televisions, cable and satellite television, individually controlled air-conditioning, shared mini refrigerator, hairdryers for rent, and bath towel, bath liquid. Laundry & drying service, hot shower with limited time range (7am-12noon, 7pm to 12am) .
We offer various services: Free wake up call; Free information; Tour guide; VISA express service; Money Exchange; Copy and fax service are also available. If that wasn't enough for you, kids (3-year-old or below) stay free!
In our building, groups of security guards team with uniform are patrolling 24 Hours every day.
Security check is performing every night at the entrance of the building's basement. If you come back late after mid-night, you need to fill in a form or show your passport, or ID card or hostel staying certificate to our security guards of the building.
Lowest Price Guaranteed!!!
According to the same room standard, location and period, if you find the price of other hostels is lower than our hostel, we can give you more lower price than them. We treat this as a welcome to our loyal customers and see it as a great opportunity to attract new customers.
- all tax
- 10% service charge
- Can Be paid by cash or credit card (3% bank service charge)
Mirador Mansions features a labyrinth of guesthouses, African bistros, clothing shops, sari stores, and foreign exchange offices. It often acts as a large gathering place for some of the ethnic minorities in Hong Kong, particularly Indians, Middle Eastern people, Nepalese, Sri Lankans, Bangladeshis, Nigerians, Europeans, Americans, Pakistanis, Asians, and many other peoples of the world. The building was completed in 1961, at which time Chinese residents predominated. Now, after more than four decades of use, there are nearly 4,000 people living in the Mansions.
With this lively mix of guest workers, mainlanders, local Chinese, tourists and backpackers, the Mirador Mansion neighbourhood is one of the most culturally diverse locations in Hong Kong.
In a study by CUHK anthropologist , it is revealed that there are people from at least 120 different nationalities who have passed through Mirador Mansions in the past year. In the issue of 'TIME Magazine' , 2007, Mirador Mansions was elected as the Best Example of Globalization in Action in its annual feature The Best of Asia.
NOTE TO OUR PRECIOUS GUEST
Flat F1, 13/F, Mirador Mansion, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Please select your 'arrival time' very carefully before confirming the booking. When filling in the arrival time to the hostel, please add 40 minutes if coming by train or 1 hour if coming by A21 airport bus to the estimated flight arrival time. And if you arrival at 11:00PM, please select 23:00 not 11:00. Please understand that the hostels have to allocate late check-out, early check-in, walk-in customers every day, the confirmed 'arrival time' help you and all guests to have the best arrangement.
***Your non-arrival by the agreed check in time will result in the cancellation of your entire reservation
Due to the popularity of Traveller Friendship Hostel, change of booking and cancellation should be done:
- before 48 hours prior to arrival, otherwise the change or cancellation will not be applicable.
- please state your arrival time carefully for better room arrangement
- Email is the only way for changes & cancellations
- Your non-arrival by the agreed check in time will result in the cancellation of your entire reservation
CAUTION : Prevention for your loss of money, please don’t show your booking sheet to any stranger approaching you in front of Mirador Mansion. They might claim to be our staff and mislead you to other hostel, trying to get money from you. Don’t pay any money until you reach our hostel. If you need help, on the road side there are some public phone which charge HK$1 that you can use to call Sandy or get the information from security guards inside Mirador Mansion (lift area). The security will help you to find our hostel more easily.
If you don't enjoy your stay in other small rooms of another hostels ,
please come to our reception office:
Flat F1, 13/F, Mirador Mansion, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Just take a look. We will give you a surprise: lowest price
but better rooms and good service.
1. check-in must be at our reception: Flat F1/D1, 13/F, Mirador Mansion, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong. It must be done before 12am unless specify and inform us in advance.
2. Changes and cancellation must be made no later than 48 hours prior to your booking arrival date (not arrival time) or otherwise, 90% of 2 nights room rates will be charged accordingly.
3. Pictures shown are LUXURY room's only.
4. Room rates are BUDGET's room rates.
The official Check in time is at 2PM. Please email us regarding early check in.
Come and share the experience of Hong Kong with us.
You will really enjoy your stay! Welcome to Hong Kong!
The pictures showed in the page are for reference.
All the rooms providing by Traveller Friendship Hostel are budget rooms. Pictures shown are for super deluxe class and reference only. The earlier you book, the cheaper it is, the higher the room rates, the better room you can get. You are always welcome to ask about upgrading or any inquiries!
Copyright 1970-2007 Traveller Friendship Hostel. All rights reserved.
- Air conditioning
- Internet access
- Internet access
- Lift / elevator
- 1 bed/s private with Watercloset (bathroom)
- 2 bed/s private with Watercloset (bathroom)
- 3 bed/s private with Watercloset (bathroom)
- 4 bed/s private with Watercloset (bathroom)
- double bed private with Watercloset (bathroom)
- 4 bed/s mixed dorm shared Watercloset (bathroom)
- 6 bed/s mixed dorm shared Watercloset (bathroom)
- 12 bed/s mixed dorm shared Watercloset (bathroom)
Vote & Recommend this property for others: