The Margaret River Backpackers and Lodge is situated in a quiet bush setting only 1 km from the town centre...
220 Railway Terrace
Price Rates not available for this property
Info & Description
The Margaret River Backpackers and Lodge is situated in a quiet bush setting only 1 km from the town centre of Margaret River. All buildings are made from solid rammed earth and are surrounded by gardens and lawns.
We have a variety of accommodation available from bunk beds to ensuite doubles and family units.
Our communal areas feature:
- A self-catering fully equipped kitchen
- Large outdoor barbecue area
- Outdoor swimming pool
- A cosy indoor games room including a pool table
- Two TV lounges with Foxtel and free DVD’s
- Coin operated laundry (washing and drying)
- A small kiosk selling drinks and snacks.
And there is enough space to kick a footy around or organise any other group activity!
The Margaret River Region has lots on offer:
- World renowned surf breaks
- Free wine tasting with one of the many wineries
- Try our local produce, like chocolate, fudge cheese, venison, and olives
- Bring a visit through ancient Karri forest
- Explore the river by canoe
- Outdoor activities, like mountain biking, abseiling and caving.
- Or just hang out on the one of the stunning beaches.
We offer a $3.50 discount for YHA card holders. Reception open from 8:30am-11:00am and 2:00pm-8:00pm.