AddressViale Tunisia 6
€ 45 average price per room/bed (the price is per 1 night only)
€ 24 average price per Dorm/bed (the price is per 1 night only)
Info & Description**
Between Central Railway station and city center Piazza Duomo
on foot about 10-15min .
Fair Milan, 8 min. subway directly.
San Siro stadium, 10 min subway directly
The subway station is just opposit the hotel in the corner of street,it may takes you just few minutes to get to the attractions of the city,like the Cathedral, Castello Sforzesco, Leonardo Da Vinci's Last Supper,San Siro Stadium, Milan Fair..........
HARDWARE & SOFTWARE:
Hotel in a commercial area, neighbour with the main shopping district Corso Buenos Aires, and surounded by restaurants, fast food, clubs, cinemas, internet caffè... Rooms are equipped with either private bathroom or without for your choise, TV. tel....staffs speak English,you won't feel any difficulties for communication........
We keep the right to reallocate the rooms for the group of more than 5 people.
per person less than €50 non including breakfast
*************WIFI connection IS FREE*******************
Hotel San Tomaso is a good choice for your short stay in Milan
The reservation can be cancelled 72 hours before midday of your arriving date with no charge, later cancellation or no-show will be charged by the credit card first night of booking value.
Hotel prefer cash payment, credit card is accepted with certain bank commission added.
- Internet access
- Internet access
- Room service
- Lift / elevator
- Children accepted
- 24h reception
- Animals / pets accepted
- 2 bed/s private with Watercloset (bathroom)
- 3 bed/s private with Watercloset (bathroom)
- 2 bed/s private shared Watercloset (bathroom)
- 4 bed/s private with Watercloset (bathroom)
- 1 bed/s private shared Watercloset (bathroom)
- 3 bed/s private shared Watercloset (bathroom)
- 4 bed/s private shared Watercloset (bathroom)
- double bed private with Watercloset (bathroom)
- 5 bed/s mixed dorm shared Watercloset (bathroom)
Vote & Recommend this property for others: