Address8 Camden Place, Dublin
€ 70 average price per Dorm/bed (the price is per 1 night only)
Info & DescriptionLocated in Dublin’s Village Quarter, The Times Hostel - Camden Place offers cosy, clean and affordable accommodation to tourists and backpackers, located just off Camden Street in the heart of Dublin 2.
Trinity College, Grafton Street, Temple Bar, and all a ten-minute walk away and just around the corner are heaps of bars and clubs!
Our friendly and experienced staff will help you find the best restaurants, pubs, clubs and tourist activities available in Dublin.
The Times Hostel - Camden Place has a friendly and cosy atmosphere and we strive to make your stay in Dublin a special one.
Come stay with us and enjoy:
24h reception and no curfew
Free International land line calls!
Free Breakfast (Yummy pancakes on the weekends!)
Free tea/ coffee/ hot chocolate all day anytime
Free luggage storage!
Free Ice Cream + Crepes Party every Monday!
Free Wine & Cheese night on Tuesday!
Free Dinner every Wednesday!
Pub crawl every Thursday!
Big kitchen to cook in!
Lounge with TV and library
Discounts to tourist attractions and pubcrawls
Free DVDs and board games
Artist's gallery (feat. Dublin artists)… and more!
There is frequent public transport passing our door. We are a short walk to the Luas Line (Dublin’s Light Rail System) and you can catch the 16 bus a one-minute walk from our door going to and from airport.
- Internet access
- Internet access
- 24h reception
- 3 bed/s private with Watercloset (bathroom)
- 4 bed/s private with Watercloset (bathroom)
- double bed private with Watercloset (bathroom)
- standard 2 bed/s private with Watercloset (bathroom)
- 4 bed/s mixed dorm with Watercloset (bathroom)
- 6 bed/s mixed dorm with Watercloset (bathroom)
- 10 bed/s mixed dorm with Watercloset (bathroom)
- 8 bed/s mixed dorm with Watercloset (bathroom)
- 4 bed/s female dorm with Watercloset (bathroom)
Vote & Recommend this property for others: