Avenue de Stalingrad 122, Bruxelles

Price rates

€ 95 average price per room/bed (the price is per 1 night only)

Info & Description

Situated only footsteps away from Gare du Midi, our hotel offers you a warm welcome and is perfectly suitable to explore the Brussels city centre.
Downstairs you find our nice restaurant 'Le Chandelier' where you might meet business partners, relax or have a nice dinner with your friends and family.
We offer you non-smoking or smoking rooms with all the amenities including TV, direct-dial phone, coffee- and tea facilities and your bathroom.


  • Security boxes / Lockers
  • Security boxes / Lockers
  • Security boxes / Lockers
  • Internet access
  • Internet access
  • Heating
  • Lift / elevator
  • Children accepted
  • 24h reception


  • 3 bed/s private with Watercloset (bathroom)
  • 1 bed/s private shared Watercloset (bathroom)
  • double bed private shared Watercloset (bathroom)

Vote & Recommend this property for others:

Overall Rating:

Tell us what you think?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Read what others are saying about L’Auberge Autrichienne

  1. Ludwig From Austria On November 30, -0001

    very noisy (street, railway)!

  2. Miriam From Slovakia On November 30, -0001

    Absolutely horrible experience. I left that hotel the same night I arrived. Dirty inside, smoky, old and far from modern equipment at the reception, and mostly not so easy to find from a train station as they calimed.. They did not even prepare a room for me based on my reservation made by web, saying they did not know. So I moved away immediately. very bad feelings from that place. Will avoid it next time.

  3. Ivan From South Africa On November 30, -0001

    We enjoyed our stay. Don't be misled by the exterior appearance of this hotel. Real good value and a proper breakfast was included.

  4. Alicia From USA On November 30, -0001

    we paid 10% deposit when i booked the hotel, and the hotel ask me to paid full amount again ( suppose pay the rest 90% , we paid 100% again), otherwise ask us to leave at 1am from the hotel, I WILL NEVER go live in this hotel again, be aware of you will paid additional fee when you check in.

  5. Michael From USA On November 30, -0001

    Upon check-in, the lady didn't seem to understand where my reservation had come from, and I failed to print the page saying I had paid a deposit so I was overcharged 11 EUR. Other than some disorganization, it was a very pleasant stay. Proximity to the train station was a bit bothersome, but I'm a heavy sleeper so it wasn't a real problem.

  6. Carlos Eduardo From Mexico On November 30, -0001

    Great staff. Hotel is 5 minutes walking from MIDI station. Includes a little breakfast and the rooms are confortable. I recomend this to anyone, good price, location, everything you just need in there

  7. phatiphat From Thailand On November 30, -0001

    It is a good position and clean, near Gare BRUSSELS Midi. You can walk to city centre around 15-20 Minutes.

  8. Ana From Spain On November 30, -0001

    Close to the railways. Very good breakfast