Zurich is situated in the heart of Europe and is 'the center of Switzerland'. Nestling beside Lake Zurich, with stunning views of the Swiss Alps, the city is just a 10-minute journey from its international airport. Airport Zurich is served by regular scheduled flights from every continent and from most countries and major cities in the world.
A cosmopolitan city with something to offer almost every visitor: beautiful historical Old Town with large pedestrian area. Great nightlife, various museums, galleries, opera, concerts and events as well as many restaurants, bars, clubs and discos.
Perfectly located adjacent to the shopping mall 'Letzipark' and within walking distance to the stadium 'Letzigrund'.
Hostel Suisse is known to international travelers, a haven for those seeking economical accommodation.
All rooms are featured with beds, rolling wardrobe cabinet, hangers, table, 2 chairs, wash basin (cold/warm water), mirror, lamps, electric outlets (220V), heating, large window and shutters.
Shared bathroom facilities (showers and toilets) are conveniently located on each floor.
- all rates in Swiss Francs (CHF) per night/per person (bunk bed) resp. per private room (single or twin)
- advanced payment required in Swiss Francs (CHF)
- payment at check-in (cash or credit card)
- we accept Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, JCB, PostFinance Card Direct
- no curfew
- no crowded dorms
- only 2 guests in each room (male/female dorm)
- free W-Lan
- Internet terminal in lounge (CHF 6/h)
- Vending machine with soft drinks in lounge
- car parking (CHF 10/night) - reservation required
- check-in from 15-23h (NO lugguage storage)
- check-out until 10h
Rates and services are subject to change without prior notice and are subject to availability.
- bus#31 stop Luggweg-Strasse (350m)
- tram#2 stop Grimselstrasse(350m)
- train station Zurich-Altstetten (400m)
- self-service laundry (400m)
- shopping mall Letzipark (500m)
- Lindenplatz Zürich Altstetten (700m)
- Europabrücke: exit/entry freeway (700m)
- stadium Letzigrund (1km)
- various restaurants, fast food, take-out, bistro within walking distance.