Read what others are saying about AAE Howard J’s at JFK
Jonah Lee From GuamOn November 30, -0001
nice and clean, in a good environment even if the walls are a little thin. hotel staff was friendly, though the shuttle driver was a little off-putting. a little out of the way from the city, but close to a Q6 bus that takes you straight to the subways you'll need anyway. :) overall a nice stay!
Morne From South AfricaOn November 30, -0001
Attached is a copy of my reservation which I made for last night in New York.
• I paid a deposit by credit card of €10.20 (EUR)
• As per the instructions received, I phoned the hotel on arrival at JFK to send the shuttle.
• A gentleman by the name of Jason answered and advised that I did not have a booking with them
• I asked him to re-check and also gave him my reservation number on the attached mail – He reconfirmed that I did NOT have a booking with them
• I had to make an alternative arrangement for accommodation
• Today, my credit card was charged by AAE Howard J’s with a further $118.26 (USD)
I see this as a complete fraudulent activity by yourselves and Howard J’s. And therefore request that you REFUND the amounts charged IMMEDIATELY
Please ensure that this is done by close of business on Monday October 15th, 2013, as I will take the relevant steps to report this.
Awaiting your response.
massimo From ItalyOn November 30, -0001
Excellent staying at Howard Johnson's close to JFK.
Sheng From ChinaOn November 30, -0001
We reserved a room with 3 beds and we were given a room with 2 beds only, and we were charged the same.
We hope the deposit is refunded to my card soon.